top of page

Ca 1932 HSCS K40. Hofherr Schrantz Clayton Shuttleworth or HSCS was an agricultural machinery company. It was formed by the merger of two Austro-Hungarian agricultural engineering businesses in 1911 and it's roots as agricultural machinery company go back to 1869. After WW 1 it was the biggest tractor company in eastern europe.

This tractor is the big single cylinder hotbulb, on its original steel wheels and in good running condition and was restored by its former owner after being retired from its working life in sunny Italy.

HSCS K40 Hofherr Schrantz

20 900,00 €Prix
    bottom of page